- Faraday cage for Multiwave Oscillator€8,500.00
- 2 Lakhovsky antennas€3,995.00
- 2 Lakhovsky Antennas Stand€4,245.00
- Rife Therapy Tube Violet€1,095.00
- Rife Phanotron 40€1,645.00
- RifeBox 40€1,899.00
- Rife Phanotron 60€2,050.00
- RifeBox 60€2,279.00
- Rife Phanotron Straight Tube€1,320.00
- Energetic Foot System€759.00
- Therapy pillow€95.00
- Printplate Antenna€95.00
- 200CM Cords for the MWO.€88.50
- Handhold for glass electrodes.€109.00
- Unit with silver electrodes€150.00
The technique of high frequencies/voltages at low currents (in amperes) in living organisms such as plants is very old. The technique was invented around 1890 by Dr Nikola Tesla, a brilliant scientist, who also discovered alternating current. Thanks to him, we can use electricity in our homes, street lighting, etc.
Since then, many devices using this technology have come onto the market. The original device, the basis for MWO therapy, came from the French scientist George Lakhovsky, who worked in Paris around 1920. He developed the view that the genes and chromosomes in all living cells are in constant motion. He further reasoned that they function as small radio transmitters and receivers. Moreover, they are said to have a resonating frequency due to their size, shape and capacity.
When cells are exposed to a wide range of electromagnetic waves from the lower part of the electromagnetic spectrum, they absorb, according to Lakhovsky, energy matching their resonant frequency during exposure to that energy, provided the strength of the magnetic waves is not too strong or too weak. Lakhovsky has done much research into the impact of this theory.
Experiments with very high voltages have shown that, when used properly, physical problems can be treated very quickly and effectively. It has also been shown that infections and wounds heal very quickly. These high frequencies and voltages cannot be applied directly to the body. Lakhovsky therefore devised an antenna system with which the frequencies are amplified and thus transmitted to the body. Later this technique was used successfully by others, such as RR Rife.
Meditech Europe was able to use Georges Lakhovsky's knowledge and skills thanks to close cooperation with his son. By using Lakhovsky's technical data and the specifications known from the systems he used during his studies, especially in Paris, we were able to create the product we offer today.
We have changed a few things in the last few years:
- We have built the Tesla coil into the MWO driver and no longer attached it to the Antenna. This has several reasons. The construction is not easy to make without increasing the weight too much and it is important to keep the product handy so that it can be operated by everyone.
- We no longer work with a battery. The Multiwave Oscillator uses the "normal" power of the electricity network. This is because nowadays we can use extremely good and stable transformers that give a very even voltage. If a customer still wants a battery version, we can produce this at extra cost.
- The MWO conversion has been modified. The effect of the housing is heat-resistant, non-reactive to high voltage, durable and light. This saves, for example, 3.5 kg in weight compared with previous versions.
We produce the Multiwave Oscillator in our workshop. There, a permanent group of electrotechnical specialists work on our products every day with a great deal of positive energy. We are therefore minimally dependent on others and have 100% influence on the quality ourselves. This enables us to produce all Multiwave Oscillators at a stable level. A Multiwave built on Monday is therefore equal to a Multiwave built on Friday.
We provide extensive training to our customers to ensure that the Multiwave Oscillator is used optimally. We have learned that when we do this, our clients are more satisfied, use the Multiwave more intensively and achieve more results. And that is what it is all about for us!
We offer the Multiwave Oscillator in various packages, but also as a separate item. You can choose a complete package or put together your own Multiwave Oscillator with the accessories you prefer.
We have divided the packages into 3 types:
What does the Multiwave Oscillator do exactly?
The Multiwave Oscillator changes the current (of your electricity network) from 220 Volts to a voltage of 10,000 Volts. Thanks to the Tesla coil and a spark gap, this power is boosted to 120,000 volts. At the same time, the amperes are very low (0.1 mA) so that the voltage is not dangerous for people to touch. Together with the high voltages, an enormously wide spectrum of frequencies is generated. This happens in the spark gap, an invention developed by Lakhovsky. This process is accompanied by a kind of "rattling" sound. When the Multiwave is connected to the Lakhovsky Antennas, the high voltages and the spectrum of frequencies are sent through the antennas. The specially tuned antennas in combination with the precisely measured diameters and the carefully composed materials amplify the voltages and frequencies. This results in an enormously powerful energy field that is perceptible to most people. If this is not perceptible, the energy field can be seen by holding a fluorescent tube between the antennas. It will then light up spontaneously.
It is this energy field that has its effect on the human body, but also on animals, plants and foodstuffs. For example, it is possible to change the structure of water into a form that is easier for our bodies to process.
Effects reported by users of the MWO
- Tingling sensations in the body, often extra strong at the place in the body where one is troubled.
- Relaxation in the whole body
- A calmness in the head, often described as a kind of trance
- Fatigue after the first 3-5 uses of MWO. According to a study by Dr. Fischer, this can be explained by the many processes in the body that are activated.
- New energy, zest for life.
Specifications of the Multiwave Oscillator
- 49 x 35 x 13 cm
- Material: Hard PVC
- Contains Tesla coil, transformer, spark gap, capacitor, fans
- Power: 220V (also available for other voltages)
- Frequency range: 144MHz - 12.3 GHz
- Voltage output: 30,000 - 120,000 V
- Power output: 0,1 MA