SoLMAG Vitamine D3 5000 IE Softgels
Vitamin D3 5000 IU softgels 125 mcg is an essential vitamin that contributes to your health.
- Pay before or after delivery
- Reliable service
- Worldwide shipping
- Free returns from 100€
- 14 days respite
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and plays an important role in the body and promotes the absorption of the minerals calcium and phosphorus.
The following health claims related to vitamin D have been approved by the EFSA.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Contributes to normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to maintenance of normal muscle function.
Contains no gluten, lactose, soy, preservatives or synthetic odourings, colourants or flavourings.
Allergy Alert: This product contains no known allergens.
Usage vitamin D3 5000 IE softgels - 125 mcg
Recommended daily intake: 1 softgel every second day. Preferably during a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Content: 100 softgels.
Ingredients: Safflower oil and/or sunflower oil (thickener: gelatin (Beef) and vegetable glycerin), vitamins.
Storage advice: Keep out of reach of young children. Keep closed and dry.
Warning: A food supplement is no substitute for a varied and balanced nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. Consult your physician for the use in children up to 10 years of age.